Thursday, July 23, 2009

Waiting, waiting.

If you haven't noticed already, I don't really have a lot of patience... especially when it comes to moving on with my life. I put an offer in to the house I first fell in love with a month ago, yesterday afternoon. Because the owner was out of town, we gave her till 9pm tonight to get back to us. An hour ago I got a text from my realtor saying that they got hold of her, and she would have her response in 2-3 hours.

The one thing I am holding onto is, she did not just reject the offer, and will be responding! I am willing to move on the money side of things a fair bit, but the possession by only a few weeks. My parents (especially my Dad) have said we are welcome in their house for as long as needed, but I would truly like to keep our time there to a minimum. As I'm sure you all understand, I love them, but don't really want to live with them anymore.

Other than that, things are moving along with the sale here. The inspection was this morning, and since the buyer was not present, he didn't get the report right away. So again, I am waiting to hear how it went. They only have till Monday to have all conditions removed, and I put to have my conditions on the offer cleared for Tuesday. So, if all goes well, Tuesday I will hopefully be celebrating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment