Here are the rules...The rules for the Honest Scrap award -The honorees are to:
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
- I really, and truly do not want to be here in the cold anymore, and I do regret our decision to move back when we got pregnant with Little Man... and I try my best to not regret past decisions.
- I wish I could think like my hubby, his brain leaves mine in the dust!
- I want another baby, or 2, or 3... don't tell hubby!!!!
- I'm not as confident as I seem, I have all the same insecurities as everyone else.
- I have many things I want to do in life, I just procrastinate too much.
- I can do many different things (sew, crochet, cook, etc), but don't feel that I can do them well.
- I get lost in books. I also have a penchant for romance's, especially period ones. I love good Sci-Fi's, and Fantasy's.
- I get upset that hubby gets to go and have lunch with friends whenever he wants, and I'm stuck at home with the boys. I would like that once in a while.
- I'm a Star Trek Geek! I used to run home from elementary school (took about 5 min) to watch the old Star Trek's. This was the early 80's. And yes, I watched NG, DS9, Voyager... and all the movies.
- I would not trade on minute of my life with hubby for anything in the world. He's brought so much into my life, and shown me so many things... he's given me an amazing life!
Whew! Now for the nominees!
I need to add three more, but might not get a chance today... so here is what I have!!!!